How does solar technology work?
Grid connected solar power systems are simple: Through solar radiation a DC current is produced in the solar generators. This DC current is converted to standard AC current in a grid connected inverter and dispatched directly into the public power grid.
Where could the solar technology be useful?
The annual solar radiation in Germany is completely sufficient for the use of solar technology.
An on-grid system of e.g. 1 kWp produces approx. 800 to 1000 kWh in Germany. Even when the sky is cloudy our high-quality solar generators are able to produce energy.
* The energy output depends on the roof direction, inclination and local conditions
The future will be powered by solar energy
Our optimized complete systems offer you a range of advantages:
- Fossil fuel savings
- Reduction of fossil fuel emissions
- High annual yields through the consistent implementation of state of the art technology
- Investment in the future with steady high return on investment
- Long lasting and low maintenance power production
Be environmentally aware and make a competent choice for a SUNSET solar system today. We have more than 30 years of experience in this industry and are your competent partner in all questions concerning solar power. Profit from our long standing experience.