How does solar technology workThe principle is simple: the sun rays are absorbed by the collectors and heat the water of the solar energy system. The closed system extends from the roof to the cellar of the house and conducts the sun heat via heat exchanger into a storage tank. The more solar collectors are installed, the more energy can be collected and used to heat water or to supplement a central heating system. It goes without saying that combined systems for heating swimming pools can be offered in any size
The future will be powered by solar energy
Where can solar technology be implemented sensibly?
The annual solar radiation in Europe is quite sufficient for the functioning of solar energy systems. Solar energy systems can save between 60 and 70% of the energy otherwise needed to heat water, year for year. In the summer months up to 100% of energy requirements can be supplied by solar energy systems. Furthermore, solar systems can readily supplement central heating systems. Our high quality collectors can yield heat energy even with a cloudy sky.
In northern Germany e.g. the average output is only about 10 % lower than in southern Germany.
That is why a solar system is always a good idea!
Our optimized complete systems offer a range of advantages:
You should also go the solar way!
- conserve fossil fuels
- reduce burner emissions through fewer ignition sequences
- reduce maintenance of boilers due to shorter operation hours
- invest in the future with an innovative technology
- operates completely automatically with an intelligent regulator
Advantages of our combined solar systems
- in case of perfect system insulation and lower-tempered heating up to 50% of the energy required could be saved
- maximum cost optimization
- easy to install
- very good price-performance ratio