Solar heating systems for service
water heating by SUNSET
Solar heating systems for service water heating provide a single-family home with a very
high and cost-effective availability of service water during the summer season and an increased
coverage rate throughout the rest of the year.
The panels are heated up by the incident solar radiation. The solar controller captures the temperature difference between the panel and the lower section of the heating system's storage tank. If the programed value is exceeded, the circulating pump turns on and transports the heat into the storage tank. There, the heat is passed on to the service water by an extensive smoothbore heat exchanger. If the solar heating system does not reach the desired temperature, the water will be post-heated by a
conventional heating system. An integrated emergency cooling system ensures that the system
works smoothly, even at high temperatures or during a long period of abscence.
Your advantages of a complete solar heating system:
- Very good price-benefit ratio
- Higher productivity due to a large panel size and a particularly large storage tank
- Easy, cost-effective and quick installation due to large-surfaced panels
- Easy mounting for DIY enthusiasts and experts
- Includes complete components, a detailed product description and mounting instructions
- Suitable for roof-top integration and on-roof mounting