The large-scale solar heating system
The SUNimpact®systems open new opportuities for solar systems everywhere where large tap amounts of hot water are required. Benefit from our experience, which we gained with Germans currently largest solar hot water system (800 m²) on the roof of the Südharz hospital in Nordhausen.
Preferences of a SUNimpact® system:
- Maximum system coefficient due to the lowest temperature niveau of cold water pre heating
- Low-Flow technology gives you a small pipe cross section
- Additional solar reheat of the hot water storage tank brings you optimal use of the available solar energy
- pre mounted components simplyfy and speed up the installation.
- upgradable for space heating system.
- Quick and easy fitting by reason of the ready made components; upgradable for central room heating support
- Perfect cost performance ratio